0% Interest Free Finance is only available for orders over £500 with a minimum of a 10% deposit for a period of up to 12 months
In order to qualify for credit you must be
- 18 years or older.
- A UK resident for 3 years or more/Permanent UK resident.
- Be able to make regular repayments by Direct Debit.
- In regular employment (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment or in a permanent residence with your spouse/partner who’s in regular employment*
- Have a debit card or credit card in your name and registered to your address and have a bank or building society current account.
Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Add the products you would like to purchase to your basket and proceed to checkout. Select the ‘V12 Retail Finance’ option and complete the rest of the checkout process by selecting the terms you would like to apply for in the V12 Finance Calculator. Once completed, you will be directed to the application process.
WILL MY APPLICATION BE ACCEPTED STRAIGHT AWAY?
In most cases, a decision on your application is provided instantly. In some cases, V12 may return the decision as ‘referred’. You may be asked for further information after which you shall receive a separate email from V12 confirming the decision.
CAN I PAY A DEPOSIT TO REDUCE MY MONTHLY PAYMENTS?
Yes, a minimum deposit of 10% is required but you have the option of paying a deposit of up to 50% of your order value.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY APPLICATION IS DECLINED?
Applications may not be accepted for a number of reasons, including mistyped information or not meeting the specified requirements. If your credit application is declined, you will receive a notification via email from our credit partner, V12 Finance, with further instruction on how to dispute the decision.
In the case of an unsuccessful application, you do have the options to pay in full via Credit/Debit card or Paypal or spread the payments via Paypal Pay in 3.
ARE THERE ANY SPECIFIC DELIVERY CRITERIA I NEED TO BE AWARE OF?
There are some specific delivery criteria that V12 customers must be aware of:
- The address you provide on your application form must match the delivery address on your order
- If you are moving house soon and need to change the delivery address then you must contact V12 for this to be authorised
- If all or part of your order is out of stock, all the goods shall be delivered together. Split deliveries are not allowed
- Either yourself or a family member must be present at the delivery address when the items are delivered. Under no circumstances shall goods be left outside or in communal areas
WHEN DO REPAYMENTS START?
Your monthly repayments will begin one month after your purchase has been delivered.
CAN I CANCEL MY CREDIT AGREEMENT IF I CHANGE MY MIND?
You have the right under section 66A of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 to withdraw from the agreement without giving any reason before the end of 14 days (beginning with the day after the day on which the agreement is made or, if later, the date on which we will tell you that we have signed the agreement). If you wish to withdraw you must give the finance company notice in writing or by telephone or email. The name of your finance company will be clearly shown on your credit agreement (see contact details below). Please note that if you do give notice of withdrawal, you must repay the full amount of the credit without delay and in any event by no later than 30 days after giving notice of withdrawal.
CAN I PAY OFF MY AGREEMENT EARLY?
Yes. You can make additional payments or pay off your agreements at any time.You can do this via the online V12 portal or by contacting V12 directly
WHAT IF I NEED TO RETURN MY GOODS AND CANCEL MY FINANCE?
If you meet our returns policy, we shall contact V12 to update or cancel the credit agreement.
HOW DO I CONTACT V12?
For further frequently asked questions, please kindly visit this following page:
You can also contact V12 directly using the following methods:
Telephone: 02920 468 900
Email: [email protected]