We understand that privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. Because of that, this policy sets out what we do with your information and what we do to keep it secure. It also explains where and how we collect your personal information, as well as your rights
over any personal information we hold about you.
This policy applies to you if you use our products or services in store, over the phone, online, through our mobile applications or otherwise by using any of our websites or interacting with us on social media (our “Services”). This policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal information.
Who we are
The information we collect
The information we collect via our website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide via forms or email; such as name, address, telephone number etc. Please note we do not have access to any of your debit or credit card information
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address – this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the website.
How we use your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and more recently the EU GDPR Legislation. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order and to provide after-sales service
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address will be provided to the delivery company we will be using to deliver your item. Once your item has been delivered this information will not be used by them again
- We may also contact you after you have received delivery to ask for feedback on your purchase. At this stage you will receive an email from Trustpilot to request a review
- We will not pass on any personal information to any other parties
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase. We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam)
- Once subscribed to our email offers, you can unsubscribe if you so wish but we will not share your data with third parties whatsoever.
We will store your personal information on our secure servers. If at any stage, you wish for your personal data to be removed from our systems or from the delivery company systems then email us at email@example.com.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of any personal information we hold for you within our internal records. You can also ask us to remove this information from the delivery company records and you can contact the delivery company directly
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How to contact us